Jackson-Madison County Habitat for Humanity is in GREAT NEED of the items listed below. Here are several ways you can help:
- Directly donate an item— You can purchase an item(s) from the supplier of your choice, or if you have a good working condition used item, you can drop it off at our office during working hours.
- Let us purchase an item on your behalfusing one of these options:
- Call us at (731) 427-7967 with your credit card number, or
- Print our donation form, indicate the item you wish to be purchased, and mail with a check to our office.
- Make a donation online by visiting our secure online donations page and selecting "Wish List Item" in the Donation Purpose pull-down menu. Please list the specific item(s) you wish to donate in the Additional Notes box.
Jackson-Madison County Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit organization. We do not have shareholders, but stakeholders. Our stakeholders are our Community, our Partner Families, our Covenant Partners and Sponsors and our valued Volunteers.